Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Touching People

1. What do you think about this project and photo essay?
I think this is a pretty weird and strange project to do but the people in the picture don't make it seem like their strangers.
2. What would you do if someone approached you with a camera and asked you to participate in a photo shoot and then asked you to touch a stranger?
I would say sure because it must be pretty fun and would like to help the person with their project.
3. Think of an unusual photo shoot similar to this one that you think would be fun to go and shoot.
I would plan on taking pictures of people making funny faces and walking weird say hi to people and take pictures of the people reactions.
4. Finally, tell me what you thought of the photography, are the photos good? Do you like looking at them?
I think this pictures are pretty good and are taken in a good angle and position and yes, I did like looking the pictures they all had different expressions and were kind of funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment