Friday, October 19, 2012

Academic Shoot Reflection

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos following the rules I set out for you? 
A lot of students would get distracted and stop doing their work and you couldn't take the picture of what you wanted because it showed the rule.
2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.
I found myself thinking about holding the camera right and following the rules of photography, I hold the camera correctly and took cameras at a good angle and followed the rules.
3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography?
I would look for rules more closely and they would probably pop out more since I know how they look like and it will be easier.
4. What things would you do the same?
I would have done token the same pictures just with more details with the rules.
5. When you go out with your next set of prompts, which rule do you think will be the easiest to achieve?
The rule that would be easiest to complete would probably be framing because its a simply rule to take a picture like if it was going on a picture frame.
6. Which rule do you think will be the hardest to capture?
The hardest rule would be the rule of thirds because it is hard to capture the subject and two things behind in the background.
7. What rule are you still not totally clear on and what can you do to figure out what that rule is?
The rule I'm not totally clear on is balance and what I can do to figure out what the rule is to go back and look at the balance rule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment