Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Front Pages of World


What is your favorite newspaper front page? Why? 
My favorite newspaper front page is in Europe, mostly because they have more pictures to look at an catch's your attention more and has little descriptions on each side of the pictures.

What is your favorite headline from that newspaper? Why are you interested in it? 
My favorite headline is Gripna I Kaoset I Natt, this because of the picture that interests me their is lots of fire and lots of ambulance and I am curious of what happened and what that title means. 

How many stories are on the front page of your favorite? 
Their 5 stories in the front cover and my favorite is Gripna I Kaoset I Natt.

What do you notice that all newspaper front pages have in common? Look at design, size of photos, size of story text, etc.
They all have very big pictures and some sort of disaster is happening either involving someone or many places. There isn't lots of text in the cover pages and they all have sort of the same design/format of newspaper. 

What are things that vary (or are different) on the front pages of different newspapers? Look at design, size of photos, size of headlines, etc.
Some front pages have lots of text and only 2 or 3 pictures only, they have different formats of newspaper mostly involving texts. The headlines are same don't really catch much of the viewers attention like the others do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment