Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Self Portrait & Portraits Part II & Rules of Photography Part II

Tips

  1. Use a tripod. Seriously. While it’s possible to get good photos while you’re hanging on to your camera at arms-length, it’s a lot easier if you’ve got the freedom to move around a bit.
  2. If you can, hook up your camera directly to your computer (or, for extra-fancy bonus points, your TV) so you can see your pictures come up as you take ‘em. It’s a lot easier to iterate and to make gradual improvements to your photos that way.
Environmental Portrait 
I liked how their is two couples dancing but the camera only focused on one couple but still had the other dance partner in the background. I picked this picture because I like dancing and how you can actually feel the tension of the dance by just looking at the photograph. 

I like how the camera man got the chef doing his job and he's minding he's own business and not even feel bothered by the camera. I picked this picture I really like cooking and like how he's concentrated on his work. 
Photography Self Portrait 
I like how the photographer used his imagination to take this picture it looks really neat. I picked this picture because it shows the main point of the picture and I like the how he used ah rule of photography.

I like how the photographer put the camera and took two pictures one upside down and one normal side its pretty neat. I picked this picture because it I think it looks pretty cool and its a picture of himself but in different dimensions. 
Casual Portrait 
I like how this girl is still concentrated on what she's doing and isn't look at the camera. I picked this picture because it looks casual in the background looks like its spring and looks causal because of how she has her hair done and how she's fixed.

I like how the dad is making his little girl laugh and is in a good environment of taking a picture. I picked this picture because the baby and the dad look dresses very causal how the picture is suppose to be.

I am probably gonna shoot my family and friends while i do that I'm going to take pictures of the rules of photography only. I will probably take pictures at a park or a nice house something with an interesting background. 

Rules of Photography Part II
  1. Rule of Thirds 
2. Balancing Elements 


3. Leading Lines


4. Symmetry and Patterns (repetition)

5. Viewpoint

6. Background

7. Create depth

8. Framing

9. Cropping

10. Mergers and avoiding them





No comments:

Post a Comment